Building Confident Learners
Your child will show a greater concentration, persistence and an eagerness to learn when you interact with them warmly and respond enthusiastically to their questions. When you involve them in conversations about interesting objects and events you assist them in developing a positive attitude towards learning where they expect to succeed at tasks. It is important that you expect your child to succeed and to make progress.
At our Building Confident Learners Workshops, you will discover:
- What is a confident learner?
- How can you assist your child to become a confident learner
- How your child’s attitudes and feelings about themselves impact on their ability to learn
- Creating the correct environment that encourages children to learn
- Making learning child-centered
- Learning through play
- How to nuture your child’s talent
- Coping with failure
and much more..
Contact us today for more information about our Building Confident Learners workshops